World of Warcraft - Best place to grind?

World of Warcraft - Best place to grind?







I am a level 52 Hunter and i have about 400g but i want more more more! I also need to level up a bunch. Where would be the best place for me to grind for both money and leveling? Also please don%26#39;t tell me %26quot;just do a few quests%26quot; because i don%26#39;t want to quest.


You didn%26#39;t say if you are Alliance or Horde :(


I would recommend Western Plaguelands. Even if you don%26#39;t like to quest, you are going to want to get faction with the Argent Dawn, because they have good rewards. If you pull carefully, you shouldn%26#39;t have a problem pulling single mobs. Also, get an Argent Commission before you start. The bone fragments you get can either be turned in for faction, or you can sell them for decent money. Plus, you%26#39;ll pick up a ton of runecloth because you%26#39;ll mostly be killing undead humanoids. Runecloth sells pretty well on my server, especially because it%26#39;s used to buy city faction.


I know you don%26#39;t like to quest, but I would recommend doing the quests in Western and Eastern Plaguelands. As I said before, you are going to want that faction later, and the quests are the only way to do it. Get your Argent Dawn commission so you can collect the bones and also the scourgestones. You%26#39;ll be glad later that you did.


That%26#39;s pretty much the best place to grind at your level. The levels will come fairly quickly, and that%26#39;s the best place to hunt for max XP.


Good luck.