can I have some help for a new World of Warcraft member to be?

can I have some help for a new World of Warcraft member to be?







Well, In about 2 days I%26#39;ve done 50+ quests on wow(I got the achievement), along with 13 combat as a night elf hunter. I really got into the game and I decided once my trial is up, I%26#39;m definately buying membership. So I%26#39;ve got a few questions;


What are expansion packs, what is Wrath of the Lich King, and why is everyone talking about it?


Also, I know you must download expansion packs and such, how do I do that, at what level should i do that, do they cost money, if so how much?


All in all, how much will I be spending on world of warcraft per month with all these expansion packs and such?


Also, is 50+ quests, and being a lvl 12 hunter, having 60 silver, and a lvl 12 nightsaber pet good for 2 days work?


Thanks. :) at the beginning, I meant to say lvl 12, not 13.


You want to move to the Burning Crusade content at level 57, and Wrath of the Lich King content at 68 - so when you get to those levels is when you want to buy the expansions.


Wrath of the lich king is 39.99, I%26#39;m not sure about Burning Crusade at the Moment (29.99 tops) - but the answer is that your monthly cost is 15$ subscription, the expansion are one time costs.


Everyone talks about Wrath of the Lich King right now because that%26#39;s the highest-level content in the game. You%26#39;ll eventually hit the level cap (couple months if you go slow), and at the point, the most interesting things for you to do are at level 80 - and all that level 80 content: which is why Wrath of the Lich King (Wotlk for short) is where all the conversation is.


Finally? 50+ quests, lvl 12, 60 silver? is? it%26#39;s not remarkable really? people will get to level 60 in 2 days if they know the game (you%26#39;ll see a lot of people levelling new characters just for the heck of it), but you shouldn%26#39;t be in a race your first time through. First time through the game, levelling up, doing the quests, getting the new skills, surviving on 60 silver - is probably some of the most interesting experiences you%26#39;ll have in the game :)