WAR devs need to learn their colors..

Shadow Grey = Light Blue


Vermin Brown = Bright Yellow


Scab Red = Purple


Chainmail Grey = White


Tanned Flesh = Orange


They are named after the paint names used for the miniatures in real Warhammer.


Wow... so the real life shadow grey is a light blue paint?


Well, the paint they call that is really that color...



Not the actual real life objects. Lodge your complaint with Gamesworkshop. XD


My thought exactly when i popped open the shadow grey.... grey is grey, not blue. tanned flesh is definitely not orange. Maybe if you overdo it on the selftanner, but its pretty silly the way colors are now.


So it's Gamesworkshop that needs to learn their colors then?


nooo i had a look at the GW colorchart and shadow grey is shadowgrey, scab red is scab red


Scab red looks pink to me on chosen armor..


I wish game companies would stop ****ing around with these made up color names.



I want my colors to be in hex!


You broke the chain! Brad!



Idk I liek the %26quot;uniqueness of classic color names. reminds me of the miniature days