Tag GAMESPOT Review! 8.5

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/warhammeronline/review.html



Thought it would be worse....Surprised Gamespot actually wasn't completely biased with the review.


lol they didn't even post a video review..


Oh well, I guess AOC is equal to war since they got the same numerical rating. They still gave a fair review though, although I'm not so certain the crafting system is completely unbalanced, but it is pretty crappy.


Agreed. Crafting system is the weakest part of the game IMO. Overall I give the game a 9.0 which I think is fantastic considering it's an MMO less than 2 weeks old. I can tell you that WOW was a 7.0 in my book 2 weeks in. Give it a couple of years to be even more polished and I can see even more great things.


A video review is on its way. It takes a large amount of time to cut and edit them, so they may not always appear at the same moment as the written one.


How much does an 8.5 from Gamespot cost again? I heard a rumor that Funcom spent half their budget on theirs. %26gt;


First, you choose a faction: Order or Destruction (guess which is good and which is evil).



Good? In the warhammer universe? Law. No matter what side you're on you're still screwed.


Game barely got any attention on that crappy site, AoC was everywhere before its release and that game is nowhere near as good as this one... I have both games and AoC was canceled after a week.


damnit vanlord.....i was gonna buy it if it got a 9.0.....In my honest opinion... MMORPGs that dont get atleast a 9 aren't worth my money to be honest. $15 a month is too much money for a game that got an 8.5 rating.


a blatant cheap-rip off of WoW



when will bliz and ea stop copying each other FFS



im getting sick of 2 games looking exactly the same



definitely overated too


I'm suprised it even got score this high..Conan with all its faults is still a far beter game. The only way this game can save itself is with a huge game update, before everyone leaves after their free month.


Conan, the most beautiful warrior.


The graphics in this game look like a game made in the 1990's and the gameplay is so boring ,not to mention everyone looks the same...did i mention the crafting? or the huge Q times?



At the very least Conan looks like a game made in the year 2008 and after they release dx10 features it will look even better =) so please don't hate on Conan because your moms dell cant play it.



Conan, the most beautiful warrior.


I played it on high settings, I probably make more money than you do working at mcdonalds junior. It was a poor game released in its alpha phase. Please go back to it so I have one less terribad former wow player in my rvr.


The fact you used the term terribad ..removes all your credibility. Have fun in your rvr eq1 graphics game =)


Conan, the most beautiful warrior.


I will, have fun in your awesome looking pile of crap.


AoC looks good and that about it... do you idiots even realize how many subscriptions they lost after the first free month? I think Gamespot even has an article about it.



Sure Warhammer isnt completely solid, it has some graphical glitches and broken quests but no more or less then any other MMO.



WoW is solid, I would never play it again cause I am burnt out on it but if I said it wasn't a solid game for what it is I would be lying.



AoC just like the above user said is just a beautiful pile of crap.