Where can I get the following pets on World of Warcraft?

Where can I get the following pets on World of Warcraft?







I am a Blood Elf Hunter (Level 14) and I would LOVE to have a Snow Leopard, but have no idea where to get one or how. I currently have an Elder Springpaw that I tamed right after I completed the pet quest, but I just randomnly chose the first animal I came across.


If anyone knows the locations to any of these, I would really appreciate ANY info:

Moonstalker

The Rake

Echeyakee

Coyote

Prowler


I know The Rake is in Mulgore north of Thunderbluff. At 14 you are able to tame him. Echeyakee is a part of a quest that you get at the Barrens where you have to spawn him using an item. Snow leopards are in Winterspring but are level 58ish so if you plan on getting one of those you may have to wait. If you just want a white colored cat however, Echeyakee is white and looks like the Rake..