Question on World of warcraft, level 63, Honor Hold quests, that I find difficult.?

Question on World of warcraft, level 63, Honor Hold quests, that I find difficult.?







I%26#39;m not that concerned with leveling speed, as I am, leveling upwards, to big 7-0. I belong to a very good guild, but it seems, to me, that I always ask for assistance on every quest now, maybe this is normal for the Honor Hold area. I am a NIght Elf, Hunter, and I have an epic mount. I like the gathering quests, where you have to kill so many of one thing, to accomplish the quest. I%26#39;ve done a couple in Zangamarsh, the few quests I have left in Honor Hold, well no one seems to mind helping me, but I hate to ask them them. Is it just me? Do I need to get over it? They never complain. But, I know they are also busy leveling their characters. I am 3 bars from 63. Do I go to Zangamarsh, and do what I can do, and level to 63? Or finish those in Honor Hold, then level to 63, and go on to Zangamarsh?


There are a number of quests in Honor Hold (and the other zones) that are designated as group quests. Check your quest log and it will say group next to it. If those are the quests you are talking about dont feel bad about it, these quests are designed to be done in a group ;)