warhammer Online Who's gonna play Order?

I know there's a server FH ppl will play on, but as I recall they're playing destruction there.



Is there anyone who will be playing Order and on which server?


I think there is going to be a FH guild for both Order and Destro.


i will most likley have my main order... playing on the Karak-norn server atm


Destruction for me.



The good guys aren't appealing for me at all, which is odd.. 'cause I usually love playing the hero (always been Alliance on WoW and Good-aligned characters in any D%26amp;D based game).


I've played order so far and loved it.



Empire is an awesome zone, really enjoyed it, lots of creeping evil style stuff.



Elves is a bit confused but the more I play the more I enjoy the area. Dont think its as good as empire.



Dwarf zones ive only pvped in but they are brilliant fun.



Not played destro yet but gonna stay true to ordeer for launch...


I think the destro zones are better made in my short experience so far.. especially greenskins.


Order for definate for me, archmage or bright wizard cant decide which now.....



gonna be on Karak-Hirn