Some Alliance Leveling Guides

There are many roads that lead to level 70 and that is the reason why there are so many different alliance leveling guides. Go ahead and check them out below:
The first guide is called Brian Kopp's power leveling guide and It's one of the first leveling guides that were created. I have used this guide myself many times to level up an alliance character to 70. The guide covers every race in the game. (Not the Horde races ofcourse). You will follow an unique leveling guide for each race from level 1 to level 20 - 21. Then when you reach 20 ~ 21, you will follow the same guide all the way up to level 70.
Brian's alliance guide is pretty easy to follow. It's like a map of all the quests you will be doing, meaning that you can easily see which quest you will be doing next. Brian has also some really nice in game photos of different quest objects and quest places. Brian has one thing that set his guide appart from other leveling guides. He has a leveling mod! This mod is very cool. All you need to do is to install this mod and you can follow the whole guide in-game.
The second guide is called iDemise alliance leveling guide. It is the name of a disbanded counterstrike team. The iDemise gang are pretty new to the leveling guide stage. Their guide has not been around so long if you compare it to the giant guides like Brian Kopp and Joana. This guide aslo has an in-game leveling mod like Brian Kopp.
This guide is also safe for you to be using. You can use it without any risk of getting your account suspended.
The third guide is called Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide and it's a little different guide. You see this guide starts on level 30. You know, if I want to level up a character to 70 fast I want guidance from level 1. I don't want to waste time running around and grind my way up to level 30 just to start the guide.
However, when you reach 30 then this guide is very good. It's one of the most descriptive guides I have ever seen. Lots of information about each quest. James have really done a great job here for describing each step so good.
The other guides use mods and I can't understand why James doesn't jump aboard on that train? I mean It's all about speed and having to alt+tab everytime you forget where a quest is located can waste some very valuable leveling time.
Then I come across a WoW power leveling guide that was geared towards the alliance. The alliance leveling guide is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me since I found out about this game. It's allowed me to develop two new characters in the same amount of time as it would have taken me to develop one, and it showed me how to skip a lot of the junk and BS that I normally trudged through.
If you looking for alliance leveling guide (wow gold guide) to level up your character, you come to the right place. We take this opportunity to talk about it in detail. If you follow those guides, you can get your mount as soon as possible.
Our world of warcraft gold is very cheap,buy wow gold can help you.






Previous: How can I level from 70-80 the fastest