Louis Vuitton Eole 60 Traveling Bag

总共有多少组数据:41
段长:10

Louis Vuitton Eole 60 Traveling Bag1

lui vitonI love traveling. I love it, love it, just love it. Don’t worry, I am not crazy. I am just too excited because next week, we will have a seven-day holiday. How wonderful it is! Yes I have got a very good plan—I will go to Shanghai, China with my boy friend for traveling. But it was not until when I was packing my luggage for my trip the other day did I find that we lack a practical traveling bag. (I have a small backpack myself).

Louis Vuitton Eole 60 Traveling Bag2 Actually, long time ago, my friend recommended this louis vouittonLouis Vuitton Eole 60 to me, but because of my busy work, I seldom have time for traveling and I didn’t notice it. (So does my boy friend.) Now, I really feel this Damier canvas bag is surprisingly spacious, light and flexible, the perfect bag for traveling. With such a big companion, (60cm x 36cm x 32cm) we need not to worry about our heavy belongings. The Eole 60 features an expandable handle and non-slip wheels for smooth and quiet handling. What’s more, there is also rounded handles with attachment and vertical leather handle. Golden brass pieces bring the bag a bright and stylish look. With a padlock on the top, it’s closed by a zipper. The dangling ID holder can be removed. In addition, a large external zippered compartment can be seen for small things. Unlike the exquisite and sophisticated design on the outside, the inside of the LV bag is also very simple but practical. It’s full of cotton lining and two internal patch pockets are designed for your belongings.lv2get

I must say this designer bag is very chic and stylish as well as practical. With this bag, we need not to buy other bags for traveling. Its top quality and classic design enables it a timeless bag to be used for seasons and years to come. Have a nice trip!

Believe it or not, you can possess those LV bags that Scarlett Johansson held when she was shooting advertisement at low prices!

Guess what?

Discount Louis vuitton handbags on handbag1000 would bring lucky chances as well.