Warhammer Lag Issues?

I know my computer is not the best. I figured it would run this game pretty smoothly but I get hella lag in the city areas and out in the PvE areas. Even my friend on his top of the line computer is having issues. Anyone else having lag problems?


Well it seems I am not the only one with problems. Looks like mythic doesnt like players with a 8800 Geforce card. If anyone is having troble with lag, I will stress that this is an issue alot of players are having so hopefully it will be resloved.


The lag has seemed to diminish a lot in the last day or so (although there was no que today so maybe it was just less players to bog down the server). For reference I'm on a laptop with Core One Duo 2.0, 2GB Ram, Geforce 7900 Go at meduim graphics settings.



Playing in windowed mode did solve a bunch of the issue (try it for those of you that haven't) except the other night I accidently X'd out of the game and had to wait in the 30 minute que again..


My lag is pretty horrible. I think the biggest problem is all the texturing and detail. it seems as though my computer has to wait for everything graphic wise to load then it will pretty smooth untill i enter a new area. it also doesnt help that my graphics card is missing a cable to regulate the power coughINDRID!cough


I found the link on warhammer alliance. This explains my issues perfectly. I would strongly advise that if anyone is having issues to post their problem.