Warhammer Dark Crag Coming Down

Status: Not Yet Started



We're planning on taking Dark Crag down at 1:00 PM EDT this afternoon for maintenance. We expect to return by 3:00 PM EDT. As always, we'll keep you updated as information is available. Thanks!


Yay mabye they are going to fix the lovely lag during peak times Or increase the capacity of our server OR a new way to fix the hour long Queue times!


Yes lag is a major issue. I would say the RvR can get a bit out of hand as far as lag is concerned. When my morale abilities do not fire and I get the message %26quot;Ability is not yet ready%26quot; and consequently I die I get a little angry. I have to say I have complete faith in mythic in their ability to fix every issue that comes up to the best of their ability and in a timely fashion. Lets hope my faith is proven.


I am glad to be able to finally say this but I truly think Mythic is keeping with the pulse of the community and trying their best to make this a great game. I hope they have some nice juicy upgrades coming our way. Also I think it's awesome that they do this NOT during night time hours as that is when I usually play! Way to go Mythic!